Blind Date by Emma Hart | BOOK REVIEW


Blind DateBlind Date by Emma Hart
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Buy Blind Date (Kindle)

"Blind dates are the work of the devil… 
I’m a serial-one nighter, and my best friend is my inner slut. 
He’s temptation personified, and his best friend is definitely his cock. 
Carter Hughes gave me a taste of my own medicine. He wham, bam, thank you ma’amed me into oblivion, and I hell yes, oh God, right there’d him into paradise. 
I thought that would be the end—until my mother’s double booking for a consultation winds me right back up at the place I swore I’d never go again. Now I’m fighting for an interior design contract I don’t even want... Just to make a point. 
If I get it, the date won’t be the devil. 
Carter Hughes will be." 



My Thoughts


NOTE:- I cannot post this review without the GIFs I used on Goodreads. So here it is. Hope you like it. 


Meet BEE DONNELLY

description

And CARTER HUGHES

description


No really, Bee and Carter scream Blair and Chuck!

This novella is short, sexy, sinful, dirty and filthy. Very very filthy! I don't know about you but my e-Reader was literally burning up so much hotness! I've heard that blind dates can either go down or up. But this blind date... Phew! SOOOOO HOT!

For a novella, this books is packed with emotions, hot alpha male, sassy heroine, hot sex and so much sass and hot sex... Did I mention sex? IT WAS OFF THE CHARTS!! From the moment Bee and Carter met it was like fireworks. This book is literally overflowing with passion and hot sexual tension.

And OMG!!! CARTER HUGHES

description

description

description

This novella is just the right length to give you a story that you are bound to love and you will love and hate and love Bee and Carter. If you are looking for something short, hot and steamy then this book is for you!!



Comments