Most Anticipated Reads of January 2016




2016 is on its way in a few hours and with that is a NEW YEAR full of books!!

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!! I was just going through Goodreads and I realized that it is PACKED! There are some really amazing books releasing in the month of January that I am EXCITED about reading. I've made a small list of all those books that I, personally would LOVE to read. I'm pretty sure I missed a lot of them, so tell me some of yours!


✧ BUILT by Jay Crownover (Jan 5) ― AMAZON
✧ NEVER TEAR US APART by Monica Murphy (Jan 5) ― AMAZON
✧ AN OUNCE OF HOPE by Sophie Jackson (Jan 5) ― AMAZON
✧ PROPOSAL by Meg Cabot (Jan 6) ― AMAZON
✧ THE YEAR OF FALLING IN LOVE by Jessica Sorenson (Jan 6) ― AMAZON
✧ BIG ROCK by Lauren Blakely (Jan 6) ― TBA
✧THIEF by Alexa Riley (Jan 7) ― TBA
✧ THE SCORE by Elle Kennedy (Jan 11) ― AMAZON
✧ ACED by K. Bromberg (Jan 11) ― AMAZON
✧ TAP by Georgia Cates (Jan 11) ― AMAZON
✧ DIRTY TOGETHER by Meghan March (Jan 12) ― AMAZON
✧ THE BALLER by Vi Keeland (Jan 18) ― TBA
✧ APPEALED by Emma Chase (Jan 19) ― AMAZON
✧ CUNNING by Aleatha Romig (Jan 19) ― AMAZON
✧ RAPTUROUS by M.S. Force (Jan 19) ― AMAZON
✧ DEFENSELESS by Corinne Michaels (Jan 19) ― AMAZON
✧ PUCKED OVER by Helena Hunting (Jan 24) ― AMAZON
✧ DIRTY TRICKS by Emma Hart (Jan 25) ― AMAZON
✧ NEVER NEVER #3 by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (Jan 26) ― TBA
✧ SIN & SUFFER by Pepper Winters (Jan 26) ― AMAZON
✧ BEAUTIFUL BURN by Jamie McGuire (Jan 31) ― AMAZON





Comments