Deepest Kiss by J.Kenner | BOOK REVIEW


Deepest Kiss (Stark Trilogy, #3.10)Deepest Kiss by J. Kenner


Buy DEEPEST KISS (Kindle)

"My love for Damien Stark runs deep, and my need for his touch runs even deeper. He’s my shelter in this world, my light when everything seems dark, and all it takes is one kiss for my body to come alive.
 
Yet no matter where we go, our secrets threaten to surface. Someone dangerous from my past is back to stir up trouble, and now it feels like there’s nowhere I can hide.
 
I know Damien will always protect me, that our fierce desire will give us strength. In his arms I find safe harbor—and the sweetest release."
My Thoughts



Deepest Kiss is the latest novella in the Stark series which is showing no sign of losing any momentum with its readers!

I love how J. Kenner keeps writing about Damien and Nikki and I love how I am able to go back to these two characters time and again with these novellas! And you know what's the best part? It does not, even for a moment feels like Kenner is dragging this series.

If you are familiar with this Series you will know that for Damien and NIkki, the journey is filled with highs and lows and twists and turns. But come hell or high water these two always come back kicking any adversary in its ass. This story starts with life being good to Damien, Nikki and all their friends. Nikki's company is moving up. Sylvia and Jackson are having a baby. Jamie is in a secure relationship and finally at the peak of her career. And Damien? Well, he is still earning millions and totally content with his life.

But you know, all good things must come to an end. Things take a turn for the worse when there is a direct threat towards Nikki. Long buried memories resurface and the past rears its ugly head but even with all the love and support of her husband she struggles with all the revelations. Throughout it all Damien remains the ever dutiful husband, picking her up when she fell, being her rock and support throughout it all.

Kenner's writing in Deepest Kiss is decadent and attracts you to the mystery that shrouds the first half of the novella, slowly revealing itself but which still remains a mystery. Kenner also introduces a new character Dallas Skyes who were going to get to know in her upcoming Stark International novel, Dirtiest Secret

As always the book incorporates the infamous sex scenes between Mr. and Mrs. Stark and the eer present extremely strong bond between the two. Love them!


4 Stars!

Comments