BOOK REVIEW ― THE BILLIONAIRE AND HIS CASTAWAY







"Kenton Monroe has wanted her for far too long. But Madeline Caldwell isn’t giving him the time of day.

Madeline is looking to break out of her innocent shell, but Kenton definitely isn’t the guy to experiment with. She needs a nice guy, not one who makes her lady business glitter like diamonds.

Kenton has been patient for months, but she won’t bend. Getting her alone on a deserted island is the only way. Keeping her stranded and all to himself will make her see reason. Right?

Warning: If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain…then maybe this dirty summer read is just for you. If you like making love at midnight, put this book down and wake your partner up!"



Rating & Review




description The night I laid eyes on Madeline, I understood what I’d been missing. As if she’d flipped a switch to turn on the light, I suddenly realized I was in darkness. And when she walked away, I was thrown into the shadows once again. That night, I knew that I had to have her. I had to have the light.


As always Alexa Riley delivers what it promises and The Billionaire and His Castaway was no different. I just know that I can rely on these two to give me something light, sexy, adorable, sweet and at the same time a sexually charged book with the perfect Happy Ever After.

This book is about Madeline who received an all expense paid vacation to an island for completing a survey. Being the only girl and that too the youngest, she jumps at the chance to get away from her overprotective brothers and find a way to possibly lose her virginity. What she didn't expect to find was an empty resort and the owner of the island Kenton Monroe.

From the first meeting Kenton was enamoured by Madeline but always came as arrogant and recluse whenever he got the chance to talk to her. This particular part, I enjoyed the most. I loved that AR gave a Kenton POV describing his struggle to formulate proper sentences. It was, for a lack of a better word, absolutely adorable.

When Madeline books a kayaking trip and Kenton formulates an elaborate plan and successfully turns the day trip into an overnight stay and like the Alexa Riley man he is, he makes it known to Madeline that she is only one for him. And as the book promises it is an insta-love which burns with passion.

I specifically loved the Epilogues. Those are my favourite in any Alexa Riley book but this particular epilogue had me smiling and shaking my head at Madeline's horror and Kenton's amusement and male pride.

As always, if you are looking for something that is short, sexy, hot and utterly sinful, well then pick up any Alexa Riley book to quench that thirst.




Comments