BOOK REVIEW ― Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds #2) by J. Daniels






"Is this love or just a game?

Tori Rivera thinks Jamie McCade is rude, arrogant, and worst of all . . . the sexiest man she's ever laid eyes on. His reputation as a player is almost as legendary as his surfing skills. No matter how her body heats up when he's around, she's determined not to be another meaningless hookup. 

Jamie McCade always gets what he wants. The sickest wave. The hottest women. And Tori, with her long legs and smart mouth, is definitely the hottest one. He knows Tori wants him-hell, most women do but she won't admit it. After months of chasing and one unforgettable kiss, it's time for Jamie to raise the stakes.

Jamie promises that soon Tori won't just want him in her bed, she'll be begging for it and he might be right. Somehow he's found the spot in her heart that makes her open up like never before. But with all she knows about his past, can she really trust what's happening between them? Is Jamie playing for keeps or just playing to win?"



Rating & Review
  
     

description I wanted impulsive I love you’s and reckless desires. I wanted this how it always was between us—uncontrollable. Overwhelming. And never, ever contained.



You guys!!!!!!!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG!!! I just finished this amazing book and my heart is literally pounding with the excitement this book left in the aftermath of its finishing!!! J. Daniels' Hit The Spot quite literally hit the spot for me! Dayum! *sigh*

Okay, a few things first, Hit The Spot is the second novel in the Dirty Deeds Series. The first book is Four Letter Word and I swear I loved the hell out of that book, especially the male lead Brian Savage but-but-but!! Ladies, Brian Savage has absolutely NOTHING on Jamie McCade. He is intense, he goes for what he wants and does not shy away from anything and I mean anything! I didn't even know I would love Jamie this much since I was all starry eyed about Brian in the first book.


descriptionI wanted everything. Her body, her mind, her sanity. Having her break into my house or coming to my fucking work. I wanted her ruined. I wanted Tori Rivera as fucked up and crazy about me as I was about her.



Tori, the female lead, is amazing but there were a few times, okay more than a few times when I actually wanted to punch her for not seeing what was right in front of her and for letting her insecurities getting the best of her a time or two but overall, Tori is an absolutely amazing person and an even amazing best friend and daughter.

The sex is off the charts because again, it is Jamie we are talking about. Jamie is a complete alpha and the unique way he spoke, there was something about him that actually made you "listen" to what he was saying. He is 100% alpha but there is this uber sweet side to him that only comes out with Tori. So needless to say, along with the red- hot scenes there are many sweet moments too!

Oh, a word of advice, when you hit the 65% mark, read that part while playing Love Me Like You Do by Ellie Goulding in the background because I did and the high and low notes of the song were so fitting to the emotions running in that section. *sign*


description I looked down at her, at all of that beauty she was about to hand over to me for life. Trusting me with it. Forever. She was giving it. No layers. No lies. Just her. Tori Rivera. She was mine. Out her in my world and in hers, she as mine.


Hit the Spot was definitely a win for me. I loved Jamie, I loved Tori, I loved their story.
And as Jamie would say: Straight up. Read this f*ckin' amazing shit!





Comments