BOOK REVIEW ― Lost In Between by KL Kreig


Lost In Between by K.L. Kreig

★ Buy Lost In Between (Kindle)
★ Buy Lost In Between (Paperback)

We all have one. 

A price. 

That magic number that will get us to agree to do anything, be anything. 

Don’t sit on your gold-plated high horse and say you don’t because you do. Everyone does. Each of us has something we covet enough that we’d sell ourselves to have it.

What’s my tipping point, you ask? Apparently, a cool quarter mil will do the trick.

What does one do for 250 large, you wonder? Anything the infamous, gorgeous playboy of Seattle wants. For the next four months, I’ll be Shaw Mercer’s arm candy, his beck and call girl, his faux girlfriend. I’ll be his to command, mold, push and pull in any direction he sees fit. 

I’ll fight falling into bed with him. I’ll fight falling in love with him even harder. I’ll fail at both. And when my past and present collide in the most unexpected of ways, I’ll learn that while one man’s love for me has never died, the only man’s love I really want will never be mine.



Rating & Review

    
 

Some books offer you a break. 
Some offer an escape.
Others give you friendships.
Bring you a family you never knew you wanted.
But then there are the ones that ruin your life!

Okay, maybe those are harsh words...I said maybe. Maybe I thought (foolishly I admit), that this would be the sweetest most uncomplicated book in the world. Nobody would think that this is KL Kreig, drama and twist are her middle name. I'm positive.

Okay, you aren't reading this to find out that I contemplate stalking KL further to obtain book two because if I were to say that it would be premeditated and then the police might have a case for my accidental sit-in in her kitchen. So hypothetically speaking, if I were to find her kitchen and sit/chain myself to it, it is purely coincidental. (wink, wink)

You want to know what my problem is. What has got me so riled up? Why this book is ruining my life?!?!

This book!!!! Seriously, the gentle seduction. The lure. The tease of a story you know will never unfold exactly how you want it. You feel the fingers of desire gently tracing your collar bone. You can't help but succumb to the lust in his eyes. The feel of whispered filthy words across your skin.

Then BAM out of nowhere you are hit with the end ( coughs *for now, *). The teasing Temptress, aka the author, has lulled you into your perfect blessed out orgasm face only to shove you out the door without your clothes on. So yes, this frustratingly well written, bone-deep aggravating, the Machiavellian twist of a cliff hanger has me panting just shy of climax. 

Will I tell you? Nope, the blurb says it all. But I will say that the shameless plugs had me giggling. The first chapter actually had me twisted my head in confusion because well...I've read that before...

It's just...squeeee! Ugh, she did it to me again. KL Kreig has me twitching in sheer frustration, desire, and glee. This story will hold you hostage and keep the tension high. You won't be able to put it down. If you are anything like me, it's going to be 5 PM and you will have played hooky and still be in pajamas. Hypothetically speaking of course ...

So if you need to take one thing only out of this craziness I call therapy, I mean a review, it's that this book should already be in your hands. 



Read & Reviewed by Becky Rendon

Comments