New Fifty Shades Darker Movie Stills!



Okay, so this morning was SUPER CRAZY!! I woke up to so many new movie stills from the next installment in the Fifty Shades Series and I can't control myself!! These stills are absolutely amazing and has had ogling them! 

Oh! Did I mention there was a 15 second video as well... Scroll down to check out all of them!


















PS. If you haven't guessed it, this scene is when Ana gives Christian his early birthday present before meeting Dr. Flynn and the Charlie Tango incident. 













We all can guess if scene this is! The infamous Jack Hyde! 


Oh!! Here are a few more stills! 












And here is the 15 second video!!! 

So which scene are you most waiting for???


A video posted by @shinecgrey on

Comments

  1. His subject is good, long while I find this topic and I think it is here, many thanks guys .

    Fifty Shades Darker Streaming

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment