BOOK REVIEW ― DIRTY LOVE (DIRTY GIRL DUET #2) BY MEGHAN MARCH



29107855





"Greer Karas has been mine since the first day I saw her.

I walked away because she deserved better than I could offer, but I always planned to come back and stake my claim when the time was right.

But true to form, Greer wasn't willing to wait. She threw down a challenge, and I’m meeting her head-on. 

I’m not walking away this time because sometimes you have to fight dirty for love."



Rating & Review

   


description "Listen to me. I swear on my life, I would never let anything happen to you. Three years ago, you knew I wasn’t like any guy you’d ever met before. I’m still not like them . As far as I’m concerned, you belong to me, Greer, and there’s no way in hell I’m letting your brother stash you somewhere I can’t get in contact with you . There’s only one person I trust with your safety— me. I will always protect you."


Where Dirty Girl had left me a little disappointed and with a jaw-dropping cliffhanger, Dirty Love , on the other hand definitely made up for it in spades. It has hard not to compare both the book, especially when the second part surpasses the first.

Picking up right from the cliffhanger, the book is a revelation after revelation and more steamier than the first book. The connection and the "mysterious" element which was lacking in Dirty Girl was covered by Meghan March. There is definitely a thicker plot line with a lot of things happening at once but never once did I feel that all the information was leaving me overwhelmed.

I definitely enjoyed the character and relationship development and less focus on the physical relationship of Cav and Greer. Don't misunderstand though, if you think Dirty Girl had lots of sex scenes which were downright hot, rough and dirty, Ms. March definitely packs a punch with the lesser sex scenes by making them more meaningful and poignant between Cav and Greer.


description "Today I’m standing in the same place, staring at the same woman, but my intent is completely different. I’m not leaving without her. She’s mine, and I’ll fight heaven and hell to keep her. The sins of the past may not stay buried where they belong , but I refuse to let them rule our future. No man will ever love her as much as I do."


There were some hints that were dropped in the first book and yes, Ms. March definitely incorporated every single one of them, giving one blow after the other. Who knew a novella could pack so many mysterious and shocking elements?! I definitely enjoyed this book. There was a seamless flow in the plot line and the relationship between Cav and Greer was more clear making me understand them a whole lot better.

My finals thoughts for this enticing novella is that pick it up! If you are in the mood for a quick and easy read which sizzles with passion, love and lust all the while keeping the reader stuck on the book because of all the amazing things going on. This is it!

And how in the world can I forget the epilogue! It was definitely satisfying and equal parts amazing and left me with a big smile on my face.



Comments