BOOK REVIEW ― Burning Bond (Holly Woods Files, #6) by Emma Hart








"BURNING BOND is book six of the HOLLY WOODS FILES series. While it can technically be read as a standalone, it's advised to read the first five books prior to this for full enjoyment. 
-- 
Two men, both determined to protect me. 
I think I love one. I’m almost sure I’m in love with the other. 
Ride or die just got a whole lot realer."





Rating & Review

    
 
 


descriptionYou should know by now I'd do anything for you. So, if you want me to fight for you, Rebekah Hough, then I hope he's got a fucking army ready and waiting. I'll fight for you, and you better believe I'm gonna fight damn dirty.


I'm going to keep this review short because otherwise... SPOILERS!!!

Holly Wood Files is hands down, literally one of my top favourite series and my top favourite from Emma Hart's collection. This series is sexy, mysterious and entertaining and Burning Bond is a fantastic addition to Holly Woods Files.

Regardless of the fact that the previous books are all from Noelle's point of view, Bek's story from Bek's point of view fits this series like a puzzle piece. Burning Bond well and truly lived up to my expectations.

The book had me hooked not only from the mystery that surrounded the murder but more so because of the mystery and anticipation in getting to know, who would finally Bek choose ― Jason or Brody.

Burning Bond like its predecessors, is utterly entertaining! All of my favourite characters, which is basically everyone in this series, come back and OMG Nonnaaaaaaaa!!!!!! She is probably one of the best characters I have read to date.


descriptionI want someone to look at me the way that Drake looks at Noelle. Like I'm the center of someone's world. Like I'm the point of their entire universe to orbit around. Like I'm home.


This story will keep you on your toes from the very first page. There is mystery and suspense and love and since it is a Emma Hart novel, there is bound to be lots of steam. I have loved every single moment of reading Burning Bond and I am really really really sad that this series is coming to end with the next book. Oh and yes! I HIGHLY recommend you picking up this series, if you already haven't.





Comments