BOOK REVIEW ― Womanizer by Katy Evans








"You've seen the headlines: Womanizing billionaire player! Watch out! Stay away!

We were just two strangers. Facing a forbidden attraction, a chemical connection. Neither of us expected or wanted it to amount to more. 
But I had never been drawn to a guy the way I was drawn to this one: my brother's best friend, and CEO of the company where I interned.
Even knowing I should stay away, I proved to be too human, after all.
The chemistry was amazing.
The laughs were incredible. 
I opened up to him in more ways than I'd opened up to anyone before.
But sex was as far as I'd go. 
Just sex because he was too irresistible.
Just sex because I wouldn't be falling for him.
Just sex because I'd leave in three months, and I'd like for my brother not to kill me, and for nobody to find out he was my wicked little secret.
He wasn't the One. 
He was just a womanizer.
But for a time, he would be mine. "




Rating & Review
  
     


description He's not the kind of man to be anyone's dirty little secret. He's the kind of man you flaunt. And apparently, I'm the kind of girl he'd come clean for.


When Katy Evans releases a book, I've learned to shut myself from the world because her stories always consume me without fail. I just can't help but drown in her words and characters and devour each and every word until it becomes a part of me. Smoldering, seductive and addictive. Womanizer was what I had expected it to be. It was enticing and I was drowning in the man that was Callan Carmichael.

Callan Carmichael - the Womanizer - is the last man standing in the trio off manwhores. Copper hair, golden eyes, tall, cut and complex he was exactly what I needed! Callan Carmichael was pure unadulterated male perfection.

Olivia Roth, Tahoe's little sister, is interning for the summer at Carma Inc., Callan's company. Beauty with brains Livvy is often labeled as a blonde bimbo and is out in the world to prove to everyone that she is more than just a stereotyped label.

A chance meeting on the terrace of Carma Inc., Callan, and Olivia's lives took a turn in a direction that neither of them had planned for.
Callan, the Hot Smoker Guy, and Olivia were each other's secret rendezvous at the terrace where they shared a smoke and talked about anything and everything without a restraint.

Their chemistry was palpable from the start. I could feel the energy that surrounded them whenever they were near each other. The Hot Smoker Guy and Olivia resist each other until they couldn't. Once they surrendered to their desires it was fire! Explosive and oh so hot!

description You know me. I don't like leaving things to chance. It always felt to iffy. For twenty-eight years, I was proven right by not to have planned for it. But then, there was this lovely little blond on the terrace of Carma, and she asked me for a hit, and I wanted all of her like I'd never wanted anything.


For the very first time in his life, Callan Carmichael came across a woman who made him question everything. One who was more than just sex. Someone more than just a body to warm his bed. Olivia became an addiction to Callan. A drug he couldn't and wouldn't get out of his system.

I loved Callan. I loved his quiet subtle alpha-ness. I loved how he was the perfect mix of rough and tender, sweet and sexy, complex but simple and completely irresistible.

Be it the Real Series or the Manwhore Series Evans always manages to put down words that are heavy in its seductiveness. Her words are literary eroticism that pulls you deep into the book.

description I once told you I didn't know if I could love anyone deeply. I can and I do. More than I ever thought I could.

Womanizer was everything that I expected and so much more. It was the perfect ending... For now.

A racy all-consuming romance, Olivia, and Callan were the perfect mix of innocence and experience. The ever present sexiness, sweetness, and love made it an amazing and worthwhile read for me.

The Womanizer finally ended his game when he realized that the price at the end was more than he bargained for.




Comments