BOOK REVIEW ― The Neighborhood (Twin Estates, #2) by Stylo Fantome






"Things a bad neighbor can do to you:

1. Have loud parties late at night

2. Refuse to mow his lawn

3. Steal your newspapers

4. Rip your heart out and walk all over it

Katya Tocci is willing to admit that she may have bitten off more than she could chew.

Liam Edenhoff showed her a side of life she'd been missing out on - sex and friendship and tacos. But then he betrayed her.

Wulfric Stone taught her that big surprises can come from unexpected places - like from a surly, aggressive, withdrawn bastard. But then he broke her heart.

Now one of them wants forgiveness, and the other wants forever. And Katya? She just wants to forget.

Who knew neighbors could be so difficult?"


Rating & Review

    
 

descriptionHaving a good neighbor is nice, but having one that loves you and takes care of you and makes every moment feel like it's catching on fire? Well, that's just the best neighbor ever ...


OMG! The drama! The freakin' drama in this book! This book is on fire with double the drama, double the angst, double the pain, double the fun and this time everyone is in on the game that Katya wants to play.

If you think The Neighbor was the one that messed with your head, think again because The Neighborhood will leave you reeling with its storyline. You will see a side of Katya, Wulf, and Liam that you had never seen before and never knew to have it in them.
Katya is a woman scorned by not one but two men, who were close to her, and now she is on a mission to make their life a living hell by torturing them with what they can't have... Her.


description...I want him to love me the way he made me love him.




You may hate it or you may love it but you cannot deny the pull of this story. You will be sucked in, flipping the pages, questioning until the end will Katya choose Wulf or will she choose Liam?

This time the character have you so invested in them trying to figure out their next move and one thing that I can say is, get ready for one hell of a rollercoaster ride and just hope that Katya ends up with the guy that is right for her.

Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the neighborhood that never sleeps.


descriptionI'm scared you'll never know how much I love you.”
“You ... love ... what?”
“I think I've loved you for a really long time. And I'm scared because I've never been in love, and I'm scared because I don't know if you'll ever love me back, but ... but I don't care. I told you I'd fight for you, but that wasn't really right. I'll fight for us, no matter how hard it gets.”


Comments