BOOK REVIEW ― Ruckus by L.J. Shen



Rosie 

They say that life is a beautiful lie and death a painful truth. They're right. 
No one has ever made me feel more alive than the guy who serves as a constant reminder that my clock is ticking. 
He is my forbidden, shiny apple. 
The striking fallacy to my blunt, raw, truth. 
He is also my sister's ex-boyfriend. 
One thing you should know before you judge me; 
I saw him first. I craved him first. I loved him first. 
Eleven years later, he waltzed into my life, demanding a second chance. 
Dean Cole wants to be my bronze horseman. My white knight has finally arrived. Hopefully, he isn’t too late. 

Dean 

They say the brightest stars burn out the fastest. They’re right. 
She sets my mind on fire. 
All smart mouth, snarky attitude and a huge heart. 
In a world where everything is dull, she shines like fucking Sirius. 
Eleven years ago, fate tore us apart. 
This time, I dare it to try. 
Getting to her is a battlefield, but man, that’s why they call me Ruckus. 
Rosie LeBlanc is about to find out how hard I can fight. 
And conquering her will be the sweetest victory. 


Rating & Review

    1/2


What makes you feel alive?
Reading a book. A book that is full of angst, drama, passion, love, steam and every little thing in between so that when you turn the last page it was totally worth reading it.


Picking up Vicious was one of the best decisions I've made at the beginning of the year and in my Blogging history.



descriptionHe wasn’t Sirius. He was planet Earth. He was oxygen. He was everything.



The second book in the Sinners of Saint series, Ruckus was a much awaited after I finished reading Vicious because two words... DEAN. COLE.
He seemed to be the kinder and sweeter and more perceptible to emotions than the rest of the HotHoles but in this, you see a whole new side and a whole new story about the fun, laid back, life-of-the-party stoner that he so well hid from everyone, including his three best friends.


Rosie LeBlanc has loved Dean 'Ruckus' Cole since the first time she laid her eyes on him at the age of 15. The only thing stopping both of them from being with each other — Dean dating Rosie's sister, Emilia.



description You were always the one , Rosie. Before you even opened your goddamn mouth, I knew that I had to have you. And it took me a long time, but now that I own you — and let there be no mistakes, you’re mine, baby — nothing will come between us, get it?



Jacob & Rachel
Earth & Sirius
Ruckus & Rose
Dean & Rosie

These two have been waiting a long long time to be with each other but time is not on their side. Will Rosie's life debilitating illness claim her life as soon a she get her, much awaited and wanted, happily-ever-after with the man she has loved all her life?


Rosie and Dean are two characters whose personalities correspond so well with each other. The chemistry, the banter, the character and every small element makes this book an absolute fun and pulling read that grasps you into and it; making for a story that will be talked about after the last page has been turned.


This book is made of angst, drama, chaos, passion and everything sweet and spicy and swoony and I highly recommend you start this series.




Comments