BOOK REVIEW — Playboy (Manwhore, #5) by Katy Evans














descriptionHe’s exactly what I need but not at all what I expected.



Just when I thought this series could not get any better Katy Evans dropped this Silver-Eyes bomb and the Redhead Queen in my lap and POOF!
I was a goner.
Again.

I'm going to keep this review short because if don't then I'll end up writing an essay and this is one series I can keep on talking about FOREVER!


The world that Evans has created in the Manwhore Series is like a guilty pleasure, where you are actually not guilty of indulging in and once you are in, it is hard to pull yourself out and I for one, am a frequent visitor of this world. So like the crazy fanatic I am, I read the entire series all over again before starting with Playboy.
Okay, so I might have read Rachel and Saint's story again after I finished this GAHH!!! Those two are my OGs.


Playboy was entertaining, engaging, enticing and steamy and like I said, as it is with this world created I was sucked into the story from the get-go.


The Silver-Eyed man, also known as Cullen Carmichael a.k.a our resident Playboy and gambler, has had his sights on Wynn from the moment he saw her and has been waiting for her patiently so that he could make his move.


Wynn Watson, the fiery redhead was going through a bad break-up when she first laid eyes on Cullen and actually saw him and as they say, it was a roller coaster ride from then on.


Cullen and Wynn were such a dynamic couple. Individually they were bright but together they burned like the brightest star.


From the moment their eyes met their chemistry and passion was intense and mix in the bet and the growing attraction between the two... WOWZA!
I could not take my eyes away from the screen.




descriptionThis feels so different than anything else I’ve ever had in my life. This is real love. Real and honest. It’s love, the kind that moves mountains.




What had started out as a game, a tempory solution became something permanent and more than these two had imagined or bargained for.


Every little piece, every little character in this book was perfect for the story. They all gelled in so well together. There were bonds that had been forged for years and new bonds were joining in so seamlessly as if they were already there from the start.



And don't even get me started on the ending. I did not see that coming but just when I thought the ending couldn't get better Katy gave us an epilogue and it was EVERYTHING I could have hoped and asked for.


I can never recommend Katy Evans and this series enough, so if you are yet to read this, don't think, just do it. Trust me.



Comments