BOOK REVIEW — Richer Than Sin (Sin, #1) by Meghan March








descriptionA Riscoff and a Gable can never live happily ever after.



H-E-L-P!!!!
Somebody, please send help! I am thoroughly ruined and I really really REALLY want the second book as soon as possible.


Told in alternating point of views and the narrative moving back and forth from the past to the present and vice-a-versa, Richer Than Sin was absolutely entertaining and engaging read.


This book had me hook, line and sinker from the very first line of the prologue and from then on it was one mystery or secret wrapped up with angst and that particular Meghan March brand of sizzling chemistry between the leads.




description“It’s not that easy. You don’t understand. You won. We lost.”
“I wouldn’t say I’m winning right now. I’m looking at the only thing I want, and you’re telling me it’s impossible because of our last names. I don’t buy that. I will never buy that. Just give me a goddamned chance. That’s all you have to do.”




A long-standing feud between two families, the Gables and the Riscoffs, have years and years of animosity and hate harboured against each other and passed down from generation to generation; but when a Riscoff and a Gable fall in love, things go up in the air and chips fall where they may.


The entire time I was reading it was with bated breath. There was one bomb being dropped after the other and Lincoln Riscoff and Whitney Gable's shared history was being revealed one page at a time.


The unravelling of the past and the present was done so well, I was literally on the edge of my seat just waiting for the other shoe to drop and when it did...


Dun!
Dun!
Duunnn!
Jaw dropping and an equal parts agony and surprised filled "what" best describes my situation.



descriptionLincoln’s always been paradise and disaster wrapped in a beautiful package I can’t resist. Tonight, I’m willing to do anything to have one more chance to taste paradise. The rest of the world can wait until tomorrow. Tonight is ours.



For as many answers to the sub-plots were given, I am left with more questions than I can count and it is downright TORTURE waiting for the next one to come.


Richer Than Sin is a second-chance, forbidden romance with some major Romeo and Juliet vibes. It is hot, it is angsty, it is engaging but moreover, it is a PAGE-TURNER that ends on a cliffhanger that I honestly never saw coming and that last dialogue by Lincoln Riscoff? I'm just clamouring to see how the second one unfolds!


Till then, I shall be in absolute misery and I hope you join me.




Comments