BOOK REVIEW — Guilty As Sin (Sin Trilogy, #2) by Meghan March








descriptionA new storm of emotions rolled through me. I didn’t know where one ended and the next began. Pain. Regret. Loss. What was broken tonight could never be repaired.



I just... I feel like when this series will come to an end tomorrow, I will need at least a week to praise about this series continuously mind you because HOLY FRACKING SHIZZLE STICK!!!! IT IS AH-MA-ZING!!!!


It's literally been DAYS, weeks actually at this point since I finished this book and since then I haven't stopped thinking about what I read and how it ended and mother of disaster that is going to unleash in the final book.


I'm currently the living breathing meme, you know the one where it says, there is only 10% left in the book and nothing is solved. Only in this case? There are way too many openings that need to be closed and there is JUST ONE BOOK LEFT!!! *blinks rapidly in anxiety*



descriptionWhitney Gable is, by definition, the whole package. Unfortunately for me, she’s also the one who got away.



Picking up right where Richer Than Sin ended, Guilty As Sin is full of drama, twists and turns than one author should be allowed to have in a book. Readers (read: me) mental health should be kept in mind.


"Fool me twice, shame on me." Whitney Gable is now careful with every move she makes where Lincoln Riscoff is concerned, especially when their past repeats itself and old habits resurface.


Lincoln and Whitney's relationship has been turbulent and doomed from the very beginning. At every turn, there is a roadblock, a situation that is waiting in the shadows to tear them apart and the beginning of the book was just that.




descriptionA Gable and a Riscoff could never be together. Fate would never let it happen.




What I've loved the most while reading this series is the narrative shifting between the past and present through both Whitney and Lincoln's eyes. I love that Meghan March has given us proper insight into Lincoln and Whitney's past than just touching their past issues in the present.


The shift, for me, is seamless and whenever I jump into the past, I can actually visualize them as their younger selves. I can well and truly imagine them being teenagers who are terrified but ruthless, put together but broken.


In this book, secrets are being revealed and skeletons are coming out from their closets but there are tons more that is hidden and I, for one can not wait for everything to unravel.


I love how Whitney and Lincoln's characters have been and continue to be developed. It's not something that happens overnight, they aren't doing a complete 180 in a single night. The development is slow and subtle but sure is visible in how they handle themselves in situations.


Now, there isn't a book that I have enjoyed with all my heart and not have characters that I wish would disappear from the face of the earth. There are some characters, three to be specific, that I don't know maybe have Lachlan Mount — March's other character — to jump in and make them disappear.

Actually.....
It's two people now... OOPS! SPOILER!


I just...
This book ends on another cliffhanger! One that could either be a blessing in disguise or well, yeah, another problem for Whitney and Lincoln (not like they already don't have enough of them) *side eyes, Meghan.


The third and final book will be live in a few hours and THANK GOD for this huge time difference because I'll be sleeping and when I wake up there will it be, waiting prettily on my Kindle *shimmies in excitement*




Comments