DAY 1: Tijan | 25 Days of Christmas





We are starting the first day of 25 Days of Christmas with an exclusive sneak peek from Tijan's upcoming book and OH. EM. GEE!!! This teaser from her untitled WIP is everything and I already want the book! 








A few inches separated our lips.
His gaze fell down, lingering there before looking back up.
He added, his tone as flat as his lips were, “Do not get foolish and make a mistake, thinking you can escape me here. You can’t.” His hand slid up, over my shoulder, around my neck, cupping the back of my head. He closed the distance, his mouth almost touching mine. He whispered, his lips brushing against me, “I do not want to hurt you, but I will if it means losing my sister. Remember that.”
I couldn’t breath.
I couldn’t move.
I didn’t dare.
I didn’t know if I wanted to, so I held still, my eyes holding his, and when he didn’t move away or kiss me, I knew he was waiting.
I nodded, my lips brushing back against his. I whispered, “Okay.”
That was it.
He released me, stepping back, and I felt deprived of … something. I didn’t know.
Something wrenched out of me as his body moved away. I wanted to pull him back. I wanted to feel him against me, but gritted my teeth, I pushed that desire down.
I was fucked up. That was the only reason I could find for my attraction to him.
My father was a monster. I was attracted to a monster.
That was why I was feeling this lust.






FOLLOW TIJAN


Comments