BOOK REVIEW — Bennett Mafia by Tijan







Ever since I've discovered Tijan, this woman has owned me with each and every story she has brought and continues to bring out and Bennett Mafia was nothing short of an absolute page-turner for me.

A mob boss and a struggling but independent and fierce heroine, this book is about Kai and Riley and the tale of secrets, love, life, family all come together in this action-packed standalone.


descriptionI am not the good guy here. I am everything you’ve ever called me. I’m a murderer. I’m a bastard. I’m ruthless. I’m calculating. I will kill everyone your father holds dear, everyone, who has helped your father, and I will relish it.” He pulled back, tipping my head to meet his gaze. What I saw there doubled my shiver. Death. He was promising it to me.


Kai is an anti-hero through and through with his broody nature and no-nonsense attitude. He just oozes alpha male masculinity and he has this aura that makes him not only dangerous but also aware that he would go to any length to protect his family.

Riley is more than just the perfect match for Kai. Quiet, deadly, stealthy and tough, she is broken who has nothing to lose and manages to keep the entire Bennett family on its toes.

But beneath all the stone cold facades are tow souls that are broken by the things they've seen and endured around them and are doing what they can to protect themselves and those they love and survive.



description love you. I think a part of me actually fell in love with you on the steps of your school. Another part fell when I saw you fighting my brother and our guards. And I kept falling for you every time you resisted me, until I was gone. I was completely in love with you when you fought me in the elevator.”


Tijan has given us a story that is full of action and twists and turns that keeps you burning the midnight oil. She never revealed too much; I loved the way we are given details little by little, smallest of bread crumbs so to speak, of what is happening and it well and truly kept me on my toes until the very end of the book.

I was addicted to this story! It was oh-so-tempting, I kept aside all of my college projects and completely devoted and immersed myself in this story and I enjoyed every single second without feeling an ounce of guilt.

Bennett Mafia is absolutely tantalizing and so worth the read! Definitely pick this one up if you Tijan or mafia romance or both.







Comments