Book Review | All The Lies (Lies & Truths Duet, #1) by Rina Kent








     




"You're a psycho."
"It takes one to know one, my ugly monster."




OH SHIT!
H.O.L.Y S.H.I.T!!!!
WHAT DID I READ?!
WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING?!



All The Lies was not what I was expecting. I mean, the blurb does tell us what is happening but it sure does not even hint at the mind f**kery of multitude levels waiting for the reader to unfold.



From the very first page, I knew things were gonna be hella crazy and oh boy! *Ladies and gentlemen this is your pilot speaking. Please fasten your seatbelts because we have just hit turbulence*

The story is sexy, edgy, gripping and mysterious which has left me with hardly any answers but TONS of questions. My head is fried from trying to look for the minutest of clues and figuring out the truth but alas, this reader fails.


Without spoiling anything... Reina Ellis was in a horrible accident that left her with no recollection of who she is and from where she comes from. She does not remember anyone from her life, even the fiance, Asher Carson, who loathes the very being of Reina.





You're playing with fire, Reina," he says lowly, almost apologetically.
"Then I'll just burn."




The chemistry that builds and festers when two people hate each other is present in spades! The banter between them, Reina confusing Asher with her actions and Asher confusing Reina, the heated moments are nothing but delicious!


I enjoyed every single minute of reading this book. I loved the mysterious point of views and how it just added to the intricacies of the plot. Yes, some things are right there for us to see and some that are hidden that my messed up mind can't see.


In the end, all I can say is this...
WHAT IS WITH THAT ENDING?!
I NEED ANSWERS!
I NEED THE SECOND BOOK!
NOW!
RIGHT NOW!












Comments